About the Role
We’re on the hunt for a superstar graphic design intern to join our smart, passionate team. You’ll have the opportunity to develop fresh content to bring our marketing campaigns to life while learning new skills, and building your portfolio. You’ll also learn the ins and outs of building a direct-to-consumer e-commerce business. We offer valuable experience, hourly pay, or school credit, plus a fun, diverse and collaborative working environment. Our team is New York based but currently WFH remote due to COVID-19. APPLICANTS MUST BE BASED IN THE US, PREFERABLY WITHIN EASTERN STANDARD TIME ZONE.
Who You Are
- Have a strong sense of layout, typography, form, color, imagery, and composition
- Able to execute according to a plan and specific brand guidelines
- Self-motivated, with a roll up your sleeves attitude, extremely organized, detail-oriented, and able to think and execute quickly
- Able to meet tight deadlines while maintaining accuracy of work
- You have a positive attitude, no task is too small and you’re compelled to go the extra mile to get things done
- A problem solver, obsessed with making processes more efficient
- A clear, effective verbal and written communicator
- Current junior or senior undergraduate or graduate student
What You’ll Do
- Design emails and marketing assets
- Assist with the creation of social media assets including social feed images and Instagram stories, Instagram Reels & TikToks
- Manage the cataloging and organization of assets
- Follow a marketing calendar and meet deadlines to ensure content is created on time
- Assist with photoshoots or other productions as needed
- Work closely with marketing and editorial teams to support day-to-day content deliverables
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop specifically
- Familiarity with Instagram Stories layouts and apps used to create them
- Experience creating GIFs
- Basic video editing skills
- Front-end HTML / CSS and CMS experience is a plus
- A passion for home and design is a plus
- Must be a student and available ~30-40 hours/ week from May - August with the possibility of extending into the Fall semester.
Clare is an early-stage, e-commerce startup that’s on a mission to make paint shopping easier and more inspiring, so people everywhere can create a home they love. We’re challenging the status quo of paint, and we’re looking for smart, scrappy problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our diverse and passionate team. Clare is venture-funded, with an A-list roster of investors who have backed top consumer brands like Warby Parker, Harry’s, Casper, Glossier and more.
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in building a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying